- I'm 29 years old
- Wife of 5 years
- Mum to a 2 year old little boy Little T
- Trained Interior Architect
- Lover of most unhealthy food choices
- I have a big, loud and over caring Middle Eastern family
- I'm a tad OCD and a control freak
- I love all things creative and made by hand, hence my new career path
- I knew very little about running a business when I set mine up 2 years ago
- Photoshop lover
- I watch Neighbours religiously and I keep up with the Kardashians - Judge me all you like...
- I love my little boy more than the air I breathe and every day I spend with him is amazing even though we are most definitely dealing with the terrible 2's.
- I vow to be honest and every opinion I state on this blog is my own...
Saturday, 15 June 2013
So I have made the decision to start this blog from scratch and make it more relevant to my life and my work. I'll start by introducing myself in bullet form to save me from dragging on and losing your interest before i've even started:
I've been an avid user of facebook for many years now but Twitter has opened up a new world for me in the last 5 months. I've met some amazing and inspiring small business owners and some lovely mums that I can really relate to.
I would also like to write reviews on things that I believe have been invaluable to me in the last 2 years of being a mum, I have found these sorts of reviews so helpful since joining Twitter so I hope to help out other mums in the same way.
A little about Le Petit Bonbon...
LPB was born not long after we decided to start a family. I knew from the beginning I wanted to be at home with my baby until he was ready to go to school but I also knew I wasn't able to be "just a mum", I didn't want to lose my identity and everything I had worked so hard for until that point.
It all started with the decorated chocolates, a traditional Middle Eastern tradition used for engagements, weddings, new babies and most celebrations really. I wanted to bring this tradition to the UK as they are just so unique and not to mention delicious. After many MANY different chocolate suppliers I have finally found one who's chocolate is to die for and I spend many hours experimenting with lots of unique designs. It is only in the last few months that we have evolved into specialising in the "New Baby" market which is where my main interests and passions lie and I am currently designing a whole new range of new baby gifts that are totally unique!
I hope you will follow me on this journey and I look forward to your comments and making new friends.